9 de junho de 2011

It´s Music To Your Ears

My latest discovery:


And after seeing some videos and photos of her performing live I´ve placed her on the top of my must see concerts list.
And it´s funny how her speaking voice sounds lovely. And how she looks utterly lovely too.

*UPDATE* Well, well, well



Sounds like a nice way to end Summer holidays. On a venue that couldn´t be more perfect for her in my opinion and that I´m looking forward to visit for the first time. Hope this one would not be, yet again, one of those I eager to go and fail.
I´m in fact saving money for this kind of events but always saving it to artists that might even not come to Portugal let alone the city Porto and ending in not going to any at all. So from now on let´s take one at a time and if for some awesome reason the other I eager to watch visit this sunny place I´ll make the possible [and impossible] to attend.

Sem comentários:

Enviar um comentário